CV50Variable frequency drives from 0.75 kW to 500 kW
High-performance multifunction vector frequency drives
SALICRU’s Controlvit CV50 variable frequency drive series covers power ratings that range from 0.75 kW to 500 kW. They are suitable for both constant and variable torque applications (power duality), and therefore allow the costs of the system to be optimised by adapting to the type of load to be regulated.
They stand out for their design, reliability, ease of use and versatility, being suitable both for low-power applications, where it is necessary to have good control precision, and high-power applications, where it is important to maintain the appropriate torque and ensure continuity of operation.
Thanks to their automatic energy-saving function, they achieve significant consumption reductions, mainly in ventilation, water treatment and irrigation applications.
The CV50 is a dual inverter, meaning that it can work in constant and variable torque applications. For this reason, they are suitable for use in the following applications: pumps, fans, HVAC applications, compressors, extruders, mills, presses, mining industry and machinery in general.
- Selectable control: V/f, sensorless vector or torque control.
- Built-in EMC filter. Power duality: constant torque / variable torque.
- Advanced sleep/wake function for control of up to 3 pumps.
- Motor auto-tuning motor tuning (static and dynamic).
- 150% torque at 0.5 Hz.
- Advanced PID process control.
- Simple PLC (automatic cycle) and 16-speed multi-step control.
- RS485 Modbus RTU communication.
- Built-in potentiometer.
- Remote control with removable or optional keypad.
- Intuitive parameter setting.
- Compact size.
- Built-in dynamic braking unit (≤30 kW).
- DC braking.
- Automatic energy saving and kWh meter.
- Pulse train input (max. 50 kHz).
- Fly start function.
- Numerous inputs/outputs (8 digital inputs, 1 pulse input, 2 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs, 2 relay outputs, 1 transistor output, 1 pulse output).
- Cooling fans with On/Off control and easy replacement.
- Monitoring and parameter setting using VITdrive software.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
- The CV50 inverter enables the creation of a pressure unit with up to three pumps (main pump + two fixed auxiliary pumps).
- By means of a signal provided by the transducer, automatic PID pressure control is performed.
- The setpoint can be set via keypad, an analogue signal or RS485 Modbus communication.
- Features two level parameter setting modes for sleep or wake: % of sensor pressure or by frequency.
- Pre- and after-sales service.
- Telephone technical support.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Training courses.
- Online registration at www.salicru.com.
- 2-year warranty.
Software VITdrive V1.0.0.
- VITdrive V1.0.0. - 5.19M Download
Flange mounting pieces
They allow working in dusty environments without affecting the reliability and durability of the equipment. With this type of assembly, the drive electronics are in a clean space, while the radiator is exposed to the environment allowing heat dissipation.
Floor mounting installation base
It allows mounting the drives from 220 kW to 315 kW on the floor. In turn, it allows incorporating in its interior an input reactor or a sine-wave filter.
They allow the remote control of the drives that have film type keypad, as well as the copy of parameters.
The CV50 series has an optional advanced LCD keypad that can replace the default LED keypad included on the drive.
It has 10 lines of information, and contains a brief explanation of each drive parameter and the different selection options.
These decrease peaks of voltage generated by the drive’s IGBT switching and the capacitive effect of the cable, short-circuiting high frequencies in common mode. They also prevent the premature ageing of the motor’s windings and bearings. Recommended for facilities in which the cable length between the drive and the motor is between 50 and 100 metres approximately.
These convert the output waveform of the drive into a pure sinusoid, eliminating any problems resulting from the drive’s IGBT switching.
This switching, together with the cable capacity, generates significant voltage peaks that can affect the insulation of the motor and lead to premature failure if this type of filter is not installed.
Highly recommended for facilities in which the cable length between the drive and the motor is greater than 100 metres.
It also enables motors in parallel to be connected to the same drive and emulate electrical mains (single-phase to three-phase switching, frequency changes, etc.).
These reduce the harmonics generated by the drive, protect it from overvoltages and micro-cuts, and limit line current.
Installation bracket and extension cable
This kit consists of an installation bracket for mounting the keypad on the door of the electric cabinet and an extension cable.
External Dynamic Braking Units
External dynamic braking units for drives from 37 kW (up to 30 kW is embedded).
Braking resistors of ohmic value and power suitable for each drive. Encapsulated in aluminium or box mounted.
They are indicated for harsh environments, improving the protection of the drive. Its assembly involves derating the drive by 10%.