CV10Variable frequency drives from 0.2 kW to 2.2 kW
CV10: Compact, flexible and easy-to-use single-phase input drives
Salicru’s Controlvit CV10 variable frequency drive series offers the most competitive solution for a wide range of applications. With a single-phase input voltage, it is designed to operate with low-power motors and has very complete hardware that features, among other things, a removable keypad with built-in potentiometer, dynamic braking unit, RS-485 Modbus communication and natural cooling in equipment of up to 0.75 kW.
Boasting an optimised and elegant design, it has advanced functions that are not typical in its segment, such as automatic energy- saving, PID control, shutdown by operating time, 16-speed multi-step control and basic sleep/wake mode.
In addition to all of this, also notable is Salicru’s service, particularly its technical support during commissioning, and its two-year warranty, which includes immediate replacement in the event of fault.
The CV10 is suitable for use with low-power motors of up to 2.2 kW which can be supplied with 230 Vac three-phase voltage. Its most common applications are: fans, extraction hoods, belt conveyors, pumps, agitators, mixers, saws, vibrators, dispensers, separators, blowers, industrial dryers, mobile advertising, high-speed doors, barriers, mobile trolleys and machinery in general.
- V/f control.
- Built-in potentiometer.
- Remote control with removable keypad.
- Optional EMC filter with easy connection.
- Advanced PID process control.
- Automatic energy saving.
- Built-in dynamic braking unit. DC braking.
- Simple sleep/wake function for control of one pump.
- 16-speed multi-step control.
- RS485 Modbus RTU communication.
- Natural cooling (without fan) for power ratings 0.2 ÷ 0.75 kW.
- Fans with on/off control and easy replacement for 1.5 and 2.2 kW.
- Automatic torque boost. Possibility of increasing/decreasing operation speed with external push buttons. (Up down operation) Shutdown by operating time.
- Dynamic current limitation.
- Optimised size. Intuitive parameter setting by keypad and using VITdrive software, which also enables monitoring of main magnitudes.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
- Indication of inverter status.
- Indication of magnitude that appears on the display.
- 5-digit LED display.
- Potentiometer: enables setpoint to be changed.
- Enter function codes / Confirm.
- Enables movement between menus or digits.
- Stops operation / Reset in the event of fault.
- Increase/decrease data or raise/lower a function code.
- Enables programming mode entry and exit.
- Selectable function: JOG speed, spin reversal, change of operation method.
- Enables start-up command to be given.
- Allows parameter setting of the equipment and facilitates commissioning and maintenance.
- Local and remote monitoring.
- Pre- and after-sales service.
- Telephone technical support.
- Training courses.
- Online registration at www.salicru.com.
- 2-year warranty.
Easy installation of category C3 EMC filter
Software VITdrive V1.0.0.
- VITdrive V1.0.0. - 5.19M Download
They allow the remote control of the drives that have film type keypad, as well as the copy of parameters.
The CV50 series has an optional advanced LCD keypad that can replace the default LED keypad included on the drive.
It has 10 lines of information, and contains a brief explanation of each drive parameter and the different selection options.
These decrease peaks of voltage generated by the drive’s IGBT switching and the capacitive effect of the cable, short-circuiting high frequencies in common mode. They also prevent the premature ageing of the motor’s windings and bearings. Recommended for facilities in which the cable length between the drive and the motor is between 50 and 100 metres approximately.
EMC input filters with easy connection
All drives in the CV50 series and those in the CV30 series with three-phase power supply of 230 V ≥ 1.5 kW and 400 V ≥ 4 kW have a category C3 built-in EMC filter as per standard EN 61800-3. For the other drives, an optional category C3 EMC filter is available to connect in parallel to the input of the drive and located underneath, occupying a very small space.
These convert the output waveform of the drive into a pure sinusoid, eliminating any problems resulting from the drive’s IGBT switching.
This switching, together with the cable capacity, generates significant voltage peaks that can affect the insulation of the motor and lead to premature failure if this type of filter is not installed.
Highly recommended for facilities in which the cable length between the drive and the motor is greater than 100 metres.
It also enables motors in parallel to be connected to the same drive and emulate electrical mains (single-phase to three-phase switching, frequency changes, etc.).
These reduce the harmonics generated by the drive, protect it from overvoltages and micro-cuts, and limit line current.
Installation bracket and extension cable
This kit consists of an installation bracket for mounting the keypad on the door of the electric cabinet and an extension cable.
Braking resistors of ohmic value and power suitable for each drive. Encapsulated in aluminium or box mounted.
They are indicated for harsh environments, improving the protection of the drive. Its assembly involves derating the drive by 10%.