SLC TWIN PRO2 0,7-3kVAOn-line double-conversion UPS 700 VA to 3000 VA
Advanced on-line protection for sensitive and critical loads
SALICRU’s SLC TWIN PRO2 series is a UPS range in a tower format equipped with on-line double-conversion technology and the latest features to make it an advanced protection system for sensitive and critical loads. High output power factor (PF=0.9) to ensure availability to all types of loads.
Full control through status information via LCD display and keypad. And extensive monitoring and communication options via the built-in USB HID interface, an intelligent slot for SNMP cards or relays and a wide range of software packages available – free monitoring version downloadable for Windows, Linux, Unix or Mac and packages available for multi servers or virtualised systems. For facilities that require more back-up time, there is a possibility of backup extensions using UPSs with extra charger and additional battery modules. Also notable is the possibility of Eco-mode operation to improve the efficiency of the device, EPO (emergency power off) functions, operation as a frequency converter and built-in battery test.
SALICRU’s SLC TWIN PRO2 range is available in power ratings of 700, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 3000 VA.
Power supply failures in IT systems can cause losses as a result of downtime and the time taken to restore the system to normal operation, and damage to network hardware. Many other disturbances (micro power outages, voltage fluctuations, frequency variations, harmonics, transients, etc.) can also cause IT environments to malfunction.
- On-line double-conversion technology.
- Output power factor PF=0.9.
- Control panel with LCD screen and keypad.
- Tower format.
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings.
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions.
- USB HID interface for all models as standard.
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac.
- Intelligent slot for SNMP/relays.
- Eco-mode operation.
- Automatic frequency detector.
- Frequency conversion function. EPO – emergency power off.
- Schuko or IEC sockets available.
- Manual and/or automatic programmable battery test.
- Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times.
- Battery recharging with device turned off.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
- Level of battery available.
- Level of load connected.
- Operation/alarm/fault status.
- Input voltage and frequency.
- Output voltage and frequency.
- Settings mode.
USB HID UPS: Enables control, parameter configuration and computer shutdown/ hibernation via the USB port. Available with Windows, Linux for Mac.
UPS monitoring and management software for closing files/applications in Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac environments. Free and downloadable from www.salicru.com.
Intelligent slot for connecting SNMP or optocoupler cards.
- Online registration at www.salicru.com.
- 2-year warranty.
- Batteries covered by the warranty.
- Telephone technical support.
Software Winpower 126.96.36.199
- Winpower_setup_AIX.tar - 49.48M Download
- Winpower_setup_FreeBSD.tar - 21.63M Download
- Winpower_setup_HpUx.tar - 33.26M Download
- Winpower_setup_Linux.tar - 82.42M Download
- Winpower_setup_LinuxAMD64.tar - 81.05M Download
- Winpower_setup_MacOSX.tar - 28.67M Download
- Winpower_setup_MacOSX10.7andLater - 24.14M Download
- Winpower_setup_Solaris.tar - 9.96M Download
- Winpower_setup_Unix.tar - 25.25M Download
- Winpower_setup_Windows - 65.52M Download
UPS managing and monitoring in a heterogeneous IT networks, where different platforms coexist, becomes almos impossible, because the less common operating systems on the market do not have that such software.The RCCMD is an application that allows the simultaneous and secure shutdown of the 95% of existing platforms. Like the most comprehensive monitoring software, the RCCMD can send messages or commands to different clients of the network.
UNMS II Software
For those networks which have more than one UPS to feed it and it requires a concentration monitoring from a single command post, UNMS II software (UPS Network Managament System) is the ideal solution. UNMS II allows managing multiple installations of all those units that have an Ethernet adapter SNMP / Web Adapter and / or sensors. UNMS II packages are available in 9, 25, 50 or 150 licenses.
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
AS-400 card allows obtaining the following alarms: UPS fault, general fault low battery, UPS ON and mains failure in a dry contact way. In the big units AS-400 card allows a remote shutdown of the equipment and getting dry contacts of the following alarms: UPS fault, general alarm (it includes: UPS fault, mains failure, low battery, bypass active), UPS on bypass, low battery, UPS on inverter and mains failure. td>
RS-232 card which doubles the existing communication port in the equipment as well as the dry contacts too (relays).
These are potential-free relays that are used to receive an on/off signal for the automatic operation of a device.
Static Transfer System (STS)
16A transfer system with RS-232 communication port and dry contact port, which allows the user to choose the feeding of the load from two different power supplies and to set the tolerance range of the priority mains, among other parameters.
For backup requirements greater than standard, one or several battery modules connected to the UPS can be installed.
External manual bypass
External Manual Bypass to make maintenance tasks, by isolating the equipment electrically. Bypass type make Before break
Electrical device that provides galvanic isolation between input and output, and adjust tension.
Autotranformer for other voltages
It used to adapt the equipment to other different nominal voltages 3x380 / 400/415 + N V.
SLC 700 TWIN PRO2
SLC 1000 TWIN PRO2
SLC 1500 TWIN PRO2
SLC 2000 TWIN PRO2
SLC 3000 TWIN PRO2