Salicru's SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is a range of UPS featuring line-interactive technology with sine-wave output voltage and convertible tower/rack format, the height being only 2U for all power ratings. In addition, its output power factor of 0.9 and compatibility with APFC (active power factor correction) type loads make it the best option for any type of load that requires protection.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface (compatible with HID protocol) and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential-free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices.
And other outstanding features include: solutions for applications with long backup (by means of equipment with extra chargers and additional battery modules), swivel mount display and adapters (pedestal and lugs) for placing in tower or rack formats and programmable outputs (critical/non-critical loads) to extend the available backup.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is: 800, 1,100, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
Flexibility and versatility in the protection of IT environments
The features of the SPS ADVANCE RT2 series make it a versatile solution for protecting a wide range of IT equipment such as basic servers, routers, switches, hubs and point-of-sale with high power density requirements and/or rack installation of servers/ communications.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output.
- Permanent AVR stabilisation.
- Output power factor PF=0.9.
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad.
- Convertible tower/rack format (2U).
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount).
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings.
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions.
- RS-232/USB-HID interface.
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS.
- ADSL/fax/modem protection.
- EPO ľ emergency power off.
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads.
- Manual and automatic battery test.
- Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times.
- Battery recharging with device turned off.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
- Configuration values, fault codes and remaining backup.
- Level of battery available.
- Level of load connected.
- Input values (current, voltage and frequency).
- Output and battery values (current, voltage and frequency).
- Operating mode.
- Connection for battery module (only in models with extra charger).
- ADSL/fax/modem transient protector.
- Emergency stop (EPO).
- USB interface.
- Socket IEC C19 (only for 3000 VA model).
- Resettable thermal cutoff (fuse for 800 and 1100 VA models).
- Plug (IEC C14 for 800, 1100 and 1500 VA models; IEC C20 for 2000 and 3000 VA models).
- RS-232 interface.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/ MODBUS.
- Sockets (8 x IEC C13), programmable critical (x4) / non-critical (x4).