Salicru's SPS ADVANCE T series offers, as a UPS solution, optimum levels of efficiency and reliability for all critical devices that require power supply continuity and dependability. They come in a very compact tower format to save space in server and computer rooms. They also feature line-interactive technology to combat any fluctuations in the mains supply together with an output voltage that is always sine-wave, the highest quality possible to power all sensitive loads.
For easier and more convenient use, they feature a display that shows all necessary information on the operation of the device and power supply (input/output voltage, % load, % battery, etc.) and a wide range of communication options through the USB interface with HID protocol, monitoring and management software (downloadable) and integrated smart slot (SNMP).
Also noteworthy is their compatibility with current APFC (active power factor correction) power supplies. The power range for the SPS ADVANCE T series is: 850, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
Reliable electrical backup with high availability
Salicruĺs SPS ADVANCE T series UPSs provide an optimum combination of features to protect all computer room equipment, from entry-level servers, through routers, switches, hubs, network devices and access points, to backup systems.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output.
- Permanent AVR stabilisation (buck-boost).
- Compact tower format.
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces.
- Monitoring and management software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP adapter.
- Compatible with APFC power supplies.
- Possibility of backup extension.(1)
- Complete display showing all operating information.
- IEC output sockets.
- Automatic battery test on each start-up.
- Cold-start function for start-up from batteries.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) Through additional modules, except for 850 VA model.
- Level of battery available.
- Values for input/battery/backup.
- Values for output/charging.
- Level of load connected.
- Normal operation.
- Battery operation (power cut).
- Device fault.
- Audible alarm and alarm cancellation.
- Socket input.
- Socket IEC output.
- Intelligent slot for SNMP/web adapter.
- RS-232 interface.
- Emergency stop (EPO).
- USB interface.
- Thermal rearmable input.
- Connection for battery module (only in models with extra charger).
- USB interface with HID protocol: Parameter configuration, UPS control and computer shutdown/hibernation through the USB port. Available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- UPS management and monitoring software for closing files/applications for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac. Free and downloadable from www.salicru.com.
- Smart slot for the connection of SNMP environment integration cards and signal cards via potential-free contacts or Modbus protocol.