Salicru’s SLC TWIN RT2 series models are uninterruptible power supplies with unrivalled electrical protection features for critical server environments. Their dual tower/rack format offers physical adaptability to any site and, together with the built-in PDU strip, provides maximum ease of connection of the loads to be protected. In addition, their unity output power factor (VA=W) increases the power density delivered and reduces the space required for the installation of the UPS.
The LCD screen is swivel-mounted according to the mounting format chosen for ease of handling. In terms of serial communications, they feature USB, RS-232 and relay interfaces, as well as a smart slot to optionally accommodate an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential-free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of the protected devices.
For applications that require extended backup, additional battery modules and/or solutions with extra charger can be installed. And for applications that require redundant protection or increase the need for power, there is the option of connecting up to 3 devices in parallel.
Guaranteed operability for IT environments
Numerous environments can be protected by Salicru’s SLC TWIN RT2 series UPSs, such as virtualised or non-virtualised server systems, voice and data networks, ERP systems, CRM solutions, document management, etc., all of whose operability depends on the reliability of the electrical supply that powers them.
- On-line double-conversion technology.
- Output power factor PF=1.(1)
- Convertible tower/rack format.
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad.
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount).
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings.
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions.
- RS-232, USB and relay communication interfaces.
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS.
- Eco-mode operation.
- Parallelable up to 3 units.
- PDU strip for distribution of output loads.
- Frequency conversion function.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) Except for backup extensions.
- Input/output terminals.
- RS-232 interface.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/ MODBUS.
- Emergency stop (EPO).
- Connection for battery module (only in models with extra charger).
- Input circuit breaker.
- Parallel port.
- Current distribution port.
- Digital input/output.