Salicru's SLC TWIN RT2 UPS range is a highly advanced continuity solution for the electrical protection of critical systems. It combines the most reliable double-conversion technology (AC/DC-DC/AC) on the market and boasts a unity output power factor (VA=W) to enable it to power systems with high energy requirements, while offering high operating efficiency.
The range of power ratings from 700 VA(W) to 3,000 VA(W), it comes in a 2U, convertible to tower format, with a swivel mount LCD display, according to the needs of the facility. Also available are solutions with an extra charger and additional battery modules for applications that require greater backup.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface compatible with HID protocol and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices. Other outstanding features include: 50/60 or 60/50 Hz frequency converter, emergency stop (EPO), and programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads.
Continuous protection for critical systems
Salicru's SLC TWIN RT2 series offers, in a compact format, all of the necessary features for the protection of applications that require a high level of security in the event of any type of electrical disturbance, such as IT servers, voice and data networks, CAD/ CAM, document management, unified communications (UC) and video streaming.
- On-line double-conversion technology.
- Output power factor PF=1.
- Convertible tower/rack format.
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad.
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount).
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings.
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions.
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces.
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS.
- ADSL/fax/modem line protection.
- Eco-mode operation.
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads.
- Frequency conversion function.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
- Plug (IEC C14 for 700, 1000 and 1500 VA models; IEC C20 for 2000 and 3000 VA models).
- Sockets (8 x IEC C13), programmable critical (x4) / non-critical (x4).
- Socket IEC C19 (only for 3000 VA model).
- ADSL/fax/modem transient protector.
- USB interface.
- RS-232 interface.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/ MODBUS.
- Emergency stop (EPO).
- Connection for battery module (only in models with extra charger).