SPS ADVANCE TLine-interactive sine-wave UPS tower 850 VA to 3000 VA
Reliable protection in tower format for computer rooms
Salicru’s SPS ADVANCE T series offers, as a UPS solution, optimum levels of efficiency and reliability for all critical devices that require power supply continuity and dependability. They come in a very compact tower format to save space in server and computer rooms. They also feature line-interactive technology to combat any fluctuations in the mains supply together with an output voltage that is always sine-wave, the highest quality possible to power all sensitive loads.
For easier and more convenient use, they feature a display that shows all necessary information on the operation of the device and power supply (input/output voltage, % load, % battery, etc.) and a wide range of communication options through the USB interface with HID protocol, monitoring and management software (downloadable) and integrated smart slot (SNMP).
Also noteworthy is their compatibility with current APFC (active power factor correction) power supplies.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE T series is: 850, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
Salicru’s SPS ADVANCE T series UPSs provide an optimum combination of features to protect all computer room equipment, from entry-level servers, through routers, switches, hubs, network devices and access points, to backup systems.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output.
- Permanent AVR stabilisation (buck-boost).
- Compact tower format.
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces.
- Monitoring and management software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP adapter.
- Compatible with APFC power supplies.
- Possibility of backup extension.(1)
- Complete display showing all operating information.
- IEC output sockets.
- Automatic battery test on each start-up.
- Cold-start function for start-up from batteries.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) Through additional modules, except for 850 VA model.
- USB interface with HID protocol: Parameter configuration, UPS control and computer shutdown/hibernation through the USB port. Available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- UPS management and monitoring software for closing files/applications for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac. Free and downloadable from www.salicru.com.
- Smart slot for the connection of SNMP environment integration cards and signal cards via potential-free contacts or Modbus protocol.
- Level of battery available.
- Values for input/battery/backup.
- Values for output/charging.
- Level of load connected.
- Normal operation.
- Battery operation (power cut).
- Device fault.
- Audible alarm and alarm cancellation.
- PowerMaster Windows - 128.34M Download
- PowerMaster Linux_32 - 135.59M Download
- PowerMaster Linux_64 - 131.00M Download
- PowerMaster Mac OS - 111.76M Download
- S.O. Ubuntu 16.04 – 64 bits Download
- PowerMaster user's manual en
UPS managing and monitoring in a heterogeneous IT networks, where different platforms coexist, becomes almos impossible, because the less common operating systems on the market do not have that such software.The RCCMD is an application that allows the simultaneous and secure shutdown of the 95% of existing platforms. Like the most comprehensive monitoring software, the RCCMD can send messages or commands to different clients of the network.
UNMS II Software
For those networks which have more than one UPS to feed it and it requires a concentration monitoring from a single command post, UNMS II software (UPS Network Managament System) is the ideal solution. UNMS II allows managing multiple installations of all those units that have an Ethernet adapter SNMP / Web Adapter and / or sensors. UNMS II packages are available in 9, 25, 50 or 150 licenses.
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
Temperature and humudity sensor
Probe to measure the magnitude of the battery ambient temperature and humidity of the equipment
For backup requirements greater than standard, one or several battery modules connected to the UPS can be installed.
External manual bypass
External Manual Bypass to make maintenance tasks, by isolating the equipment electrically. Bypass type make Before break
Electrical device that provides galvanic isolation between input and output, and adjust tension.
Autotranformer for other voltages
It used to adapt the equipment to other different nominal voltages 3x380 / 400/415 + N V.
ATS - Automatic transfer system (up to 6 kVA)
Automatic switch between two single-phase AC power lines which, starting from two sine-wave current power lines, supplies output voltage to the load(s). The switching can be automatic or manual.
Remote panel shows the status of the UPS, in real time, by means of a touch screen, through the RS485 communication port.
SPS 850 ADV T
SPS 1000 ADV T
SPS 1500 ADV T
SPS 2000 ADV T
SPS 3000 ADV T