SLC X-TRAUninterruptible Power Supplies from 100 to 800 kVA
High performance protection for major critical applications
The SLC X-TRA series is one of the most reliable, high-performance three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supply system (UPS) on the market, and provides protection and quality energy for a wide range of applications. Based on the Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) mode of operation, it has been developed using double conversion IGBT technology with DSP control, which gives considerable savings in the costs of operation and installation while it offers maximum protection for the connected loads.
This series has been conceived to offer the best guarantees in meeting customers’ requirements and needs and has been designed in full respect of the most demanding environmental regulations.
The SLC X-TRA series features power range from 100 to 800 kVA in a very compact format for easier installation. Plus, the reliability of the system can be increased with the installation of several redundant units or it can grow in parallel based on the needs of the installation.
- Data centres: Ensures the functionality of environments and prevents losses caused by net failures.
- IT-Networks: Prevent costs due to service interruptions or loss of information.
- Financial services: Maintains online operability of financial transactions and operations.
- Industrial processes: Protects productivity in electrically complicated environments.
- Telecommunications: Prevents supply failures that can suspend communication between subscribers.
- Infrastructures: Safeguards the instruments/equipment and ensures the proper management of the systems
- On-line, double conversion, DSP control.
- Double input connection to increase the availability.
- Input power factor >0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion of input current (THDi) < 3%.
- Efficiency between 95% and 96%.
- Zig-zag transformer on the output inverter.
- Parallel for redundancy or increase the power capacity.
- Compatible with generating sets.
- Inverter manual operation/Smart Eco-mode.
- Prepared to bear computer loads with FP <0.9.
- Batt-Watch battery monitoring and care.
- Calculates available back-up time in a long-term failure.
- Compact format to save on installation space.
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance.
- A wide range of control and monitoring options.
- Large variety of options available.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
The parallel UPS can be configured to achieve redundancy or increase the power capacity of the system. Parallel control is fully digital and works for active as well as reactive power in each phase, achieving an exact load distribution between the UPS units in transitory conditionsrs, y compris dans des conditions transitoires.
- Advisory service before and after the sale.
- Start up.
- Telephone technical support.
- Preventive/corrective interventions.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Telemaintenance contracts (SICRES).
- Training courses.
High performance both On-line mode (between 95% and 96%) and Smart Eco-mode (>98%), reducing operating costs, implementation costs (no need to oversize the wiring), air conditioning costs (without increasing cooling requirements) and working costs (saving energy consumed).
UPS managing and monitoring in a heterogeneous IT networks, where different platforms coexist, becomes almos impossible, because the less common operating systems on the market do not have that such software.The RCCMD is an application that allows the simultaneous and secure shutdown of the 95% of existing platforms. Like the most comprehensive monitoring software, the RCCMD can send messages or commands to different clients of the network.
UNMS II Software
For those networks which have more than one UPS to feed it and it requires a concentration monitoring from a single command post, UNMS II software (UPS Network Managament System) is the ideal solution. UNMS II allows managing multiple installations of all those units that have an Ethernet adapter SNMP / Web Adapter and / or sensors. UNMS II packages are available in 9, 25, 50 or 150 licenses.
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
Public and industrial communication protocol that allows controlling and monitoring of the device. Communication over an RS-232 port.
Monitoring, managing and alarm system for lead-acid batteries. Ensures the full operation of the battery system, preventing unexpected or unnoticed failures caused by defective batteries. System Components: WebManager, battery modules, associated bus
It allows extending the communication functions of an equipment through a RS-485 or Ethernet connection. Format card.
These are potential-free relays that are used to receive an on/off signal for the automatic operation of a device.
For backup requirements greater than standard, one or several battery modules connected to the UPS can be installed.
A kit for installations needing to grow in power or redundancy in the system, enabling the different units to be interconnected.
Cable for parallel installations
Communications cable for simple or redundant parallel installations.
Frequency converter function
To convert the input frequency from 50Hz to 60Hz or vice versa. Batteries can be installed in case they are required.
External manual bypass
External Manual Bypass to make maintenance tasks, by isolating the equipment electrically. Bypass type make Before break
Autotranformer for other voltages
It used to adapt the equipment to other different nominal voltages 3x380 / 400/415 + N V.
Electrical device that provides galvanic isolation between input and output, and adjust tension.
Remote panel shows the status of the UPS, in real time, by means of a touch screen, through the RS485 communication port.