SLC TWIN RT2On-line double-conversion tower/rack UPS from 700 VA to 10,000 VA with PF=1
High-performance On-line security for priority systems
Salicru’s SLC TWIN RT2 UPS range is a highly advanced continuity solution for the electrical protection of critical systems. It combines the most reliable double-conversion technology (AC/DC-DC/AC) on the market and boasts a unity output power factor (VA=W) to enable it to power systems with high energy requirements, while offering high operating efficiency.
With a range of power ratings from 700 VA(W) to 10,000 VA(W), it comes in a 2U (up to 3 kVA) or 4U rack format, convertible to tower format, with a swivel mount LCD display, according to the needs of the facility. Also available are solutions with an extra charger and additional battery modules for applications that require greater backup.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface (compatible with HID protocol for devices up to 3 kVA) and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices. Other outstanding features include: 50/60 or 60/50 Hz frequency converter, emergency stop (EPO), programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads (up to 3 kVA) and system operation in parallel (up to 3 units for devices from 4 kVA).
Salicru’s SLC TWIN RT2 series offers, in a compact format, all of the necessary features for the protection of applications that require a high level of security in the event of any type of electrical disturbance, such as IT servers, voice and data networks, CAD/ CAM, document management, unified communications (UC) and video streaming.
- On-line double-conversion technology.
- Output power factor PF=1.(1)
- Convertible tower/rack format.
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad.
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount).
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings.
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions.
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces.(2)
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS.
- ADSL/fax/modem line protection.(2)
- Eco-mode operation.
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads.(2)
- Parallelable up to 3 units.(3)
- PDU strip for distribution of output loads.(3)
- Frequency conversion function.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) Except for backup extensions from 4 kVA.
(2) For devices of up to 3 kVA.
(3) For devices from 4 kVA.
- Plug (IEC 14 for 700, 1000 and 1500 VA models; IEC 20 for 2000 and 3000 VA models).
- Sockets (8 x IEC 13), programmable critical (x4) / non-critical (x4).
- Socket IEC C19 (only for 3000 VA model).
- Input/output terminals.
- ADSL/fax/modem transient protector.
- USB interface.
- RS-232 interface.
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/ MODBUS.
- Emergency stop (EPO).
- Connection for battery module (only in models with extra charger).
- Input circuit breaker.
- Parallel port.
- Current distribution port.
- Digital input/output.
Maximum performance in Eco mode:
With performance of up to 99%, a significant energy saving can be achieved without reducing reliability and security in the protection of critical loads.
Higher power density:
With a unity output power factor, maximum power in watts (W) is delivered, thereby optimising the always limited space in racks or server rooms.
Easy to install / easy to operate:
Convertible tower/rack thanks to the accessories included (rack handles, tower pedestal), swivel mount display. Intuitive LCD for operation and configuration, with optical and audible warning devices. Easy segmentation of sockets between critical/non-critical loads.
Software Viewpower HTML
- install_ViewPowerHTML_MAC_x86-64 - 82.09M Download
- installViewPower Windows - 80.49M Download
- installViewPower_Linux_i386.tar - 81.15M Download
- installViewPower_Linux_x86_64.tar - 79.81M Download
- installViewPowerhtml_Linux_text_i386.tar - 81.47M Download
- installViewPowerHTML_Linux_text_x86_64.tar - 77.37M Download
- VPVMShutdownWizard_3_5_and_4_1.tar - 4.28K Download
- VPVMShutdownWizard_onlyForESXi_5_0.tar - 4.59K Download
Software Viewpower Mini
UPS managing and monitoring in a heterogeneous IT networks, where different platforms coexist, becomes almos impossible, because the less common operating systems on the market do not have that such software.The RCCMD is an application that allows the simultaneous and secure shutdown of the 95% of existing platforms. Like the most comprehensive monitoring software, the RCCMD can send messages or commands to different clients of the network.
UNMS II Software
For those networks which have more than one UPS to feed it and it requires a concentration monitoring from a single command post, UNMS II software (UPS Network Managament System) is the ideal solution. UNMS II allows managing multiple installations of all those units that have an Ethernet adapter SNMP / Web Adapter and / or sensors. UNMS II packages are available in 9, 25, 50 or 150 licenses.
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
Temperature and humudity sensor
Probe to measure the magnitude of the battery ambient temperature and humidity of the equipment
Public and industrial communication protocol that allows controlling and monitoring of the device. Communication over an RS-232 port.
AS-400 card allows obtaining the following alarms: UPS fault, general fault low battery, UPS ON and mains failure in a dry contact way. In the big units AS-400 card allows a remote shutdown of the equipment and getting dry contacts of the following alarms: UPS fault, general alarm (it includes: UPS fault, mains failure, low battery, bypass active), UPS on bypass, low battery, UPS on inverter and mains failure. td>
Monitoring, managing and alarm system for lead-acid batteries. Ensures the full operation of the battery system, preventing unexpected or unnoticed failures caused by defective batteries. System Components: WebManager, battery modules, associated bus
It allows extending the communication functions of an equipment through a RS-485 or Ethernet connection. Format card.
These are potential-free relays that are used to receive an on/off signal for the automatic operation of a device.
For backup requirements greater than standard, one or several battery modules connected to the UPS can be installed.
Telescopic rack guides
Telescopic guides for installation of SPS Advance RT2 and SLC Twin RT2 UPSs (UPSs or battery modules) in cabinets with depths of between 480 mm and 780 mm.
Telescopic rack guides (550-1.100 mm)
Telescopic guides for installation of SPS Advance RT2 and SLC Twin RT2 UPSs (UPSs or battery modules) in cabinets with depths of between 550 mm and 1.100 mm.
External manual bypass
External Manual Bypass to make maintenance tasks, by isolating the equipment electrically. Bypass type make Before break
Autotranformer for other voltages
It used to adapt the equipment to other different nominal voltages 3x380 / 400/415 + N V.
Electrical device that provides galvanic isolation between input and output, and adjust tension.
ATS - Automatic transfer system (up to 6 kVA)
Automatic switch between two single-phase AC power lines which, starting from two sine-wave current power lines, supplies output voltage to the load(s). The switching can be automatic or manual.
Remote panel shows the status of the UPS, in real time, by means of a touch screen, through the RS485 communication port.