SLC TWIN PRO700 - 20000 VA
The solution for maximum On-line protection
With its double conversion On-line technology, the most reliable technology on the market, the SLC TWIN PRO series is a single phase output UPS (with single phase input from 700 VA to 10 kVA and three-phase input from 8 kVA to 20 kVA), with an output power factor of 0.9, broad communication options via interface + monitoring/automatic file closing shutdown software, batteries for standard autonomy integrated in the cabinet itself, option of extending back-up for processes requiring greater available autonomy and options of parallel/redundant operation up to 4 units for installations growing in qualitative and quantitative demands.
Added performances include the standard static and maintenance bypasses, the low input current distortion (THDi) under 5%, small footprint in both standard and extended autonomies, full information obtained from the LCD/graphic display or the possibility of working in frequency converter mode.
0,7-3KVA Replaced by SLC TWIN PRO2 + INFO
4-20K Replaced by SLC TWIN PRO2 + INFO
The largest information losses from computer and telecommunications systems in more than 45% of cases are caused by disturbances(blackouts, micro cuts, voltage variations, frequency variations,...) in the mains supply.
To the information losses we must add the losses caused by the user’s inactivity during the recovery time and the expense of restoring damaged equipment and systems. SALICRU’s SLC TWIN PRO series UPS give the best protection for ERP systems, CRM platforms, Business Intelligence (BI), intranets/extranets,...
- Double conversion on-line UPS.
- Output power factor = 0.9 (up to 3 kVA = 0.8).
- Total Harmonic Distortion on input (THDi) <5%.
- Control panel with LCD display or graphic display and keyboard.
- Tower format.
- Option of parallel up to 4 units. (1)
- Eco-mode operation.
- Series communications (RS-232) (1) and USB interfaces.
- Monitoring software for Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac.
- Smart slot for SNMP/relays.
- Extended autonomy available.
- Automatic frequency detector.
- Frequency converter function.
- EPO – Emergency power off.
- Maintenance bypass. (1)
- Separate bypass line. (2)
- Cold Start function for starting from batteries.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) From 4 kVA (2) From 12 kVA
- USB port.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO).
- RS-232 interface.
- SNMP/AS-400 smart slot.
- Parallel port.
- Manual maintenance bypass.
- AC input.
- Schuko type AC outputs.
- AC input/output connection terminals.
- Input voltage x phase and frequency.
- Output voltage and frequency.
- UPS status/user adjustments.
- Connected load level.
- Battery status.
- Pre-sale and after sale advisory service.
- Technical support by phone.
- Preventive/corrective interventions.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Multiple formulae for maintenance and
- Telemaintenance (SICRES).
Software Winpower 188.8.131.52
- Winpower_setup_AIX.tar - 49.48M Download
- Winpower_setup_FreeBSD.tar - 21.63M Download
- Winpower_setup_HpUx.tar - 33.26M Download
- Winpower_setup_Linux.tar - 121.39M Download
- Winpower_setup_LinuxAMD64.tar - 118.22M Download
- Winpower_setup_MacOSX.tar - 28.53M Download
- Winpower_setup_MacOSX10.7andLater - 27.68M Download
- Winpower_setup_Solaris.tar - 9.96M Download
- Winpower_setup_Unix.tar - 28.85M Download
- Winpower_setup_Windows - 101.54M Download
Monitoring, managing and alarm system for lead-acid batteries. Ensures the full operation of the battery system, preventing unexpected or unnoticed failures caused by defective batteries. System Components: WebManager, battery modules, associated bus
Cable for parallel installations
Communications cable for simple or redundant parallel installations.
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
Temperature and humudity sensor
Probe to measure the magnitude of the battery ambient temperature and humidity of the equipment
AS-400 card allows obtaining the following alarms: UPS fault, general fault low battery, UPS ON and mains failure in a dry contact way. In the big units AS-400 card allows a remote shutdown of the equipment and getting dry contacts of the following alarms: UPS fault, general alarm (it includes: UPS fault, mains failure, low battery, bypass active), UPS on bypass, low battery, UPS on inverter and mains failure. td>