SLC CUBE3+Uninterruptible power supply system from 7.5 to 200 kVA
Energy efficiency with superior electrical protection
Salicru’s SLC CUBE3+ series is a UPS range featuring high-performance, On-line double conversion (VFI) technology that provides a reliable, high-quality power supply and, at the same time, achieves significant energy and financial savings in terms of installation and operating costs.
Particularly noteworthy is the unit’s input power factor (PF=1) and its extremely low distortion rate (THDi even lower than 1%), which help to reduce installation and operating costs, and contribute to improving the quality of the electrical network.
The output power factor (PF=0.9) also stands out, providing optimum electrical protection for computer systems and low harmonic output distortion (THDv even lower than 0.5%), enabling it to protect any type of load (inductive, resistive, capacitive or mixed). In addition, the performance achieved (up to 95% in On-line mode and 98% in Smart Eco-mode) produces significant energy consumption savings and reduces air conditioning needs.
For a full optimum solution, the SLC CUBE3+ provides maximum adaptability (even with the standard model), the possibility of parallel redundant expansion and extensive communication options. Finally, also worth noting is the unit’s lightweight design and reduced dimensions, enabling it to be easily installed and ensuring that footprint is minimal.
High-end design features plus great flexibility capacity (options, power upgrading, communications,…) make SLC CUBE3+ series the best option to protect and secure a wide range of environments: data-centres, hosting, housing, IT-networks, server farms, voice and data networks,…
- On-line double conversion (VFI) technology with DSP control.
- Input power factor 1, for better performance.
- Very low input current harmonic distortion (THDi as low as <1%).
- Total flexibility in input/output voltage.(1)
- Designed to withstand any type of load.
- Batt-Watch function for monitoring and battery care.
- High output power factor (PF=0.9).
- Very low output voltage distortion rate (THDv even lower than 0.5%).
- On-line mode efficiency of up to 95%.
- Smart Eco-mode efficiency of up to 98.4%.
- Touch screen 7“ color.(2)
- Very compact design with minimal footprint.
- Can be integrated into the most advanced IT environments.
- Parallel redundant configuration (N+1) for critical installations.(3)
- Built with 60% recyclable materials.
- SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) Single/single, single/three and three/single configurations up to 60 kVA
(2) According to model
(3) Up to 4 units
High performance in On-line and Smart Eco-mode operation.
Low Harmonic Distortion
The lowest harmonic distortion in the market.
- Ethernet/SNMP adapter.
- SICRES adapter for remote management.
- Android wireless link.
- Monitoring, management and shutdown software.
- 1 x additional RS-232/485 serial port.
- Extended backup times.
- Common battery set for parallel systems.
- BACS II, battery monitoring, regulation and alarms.
- Dual-level charger for NiCd batteries.
- Separate bypass line.
- Touch screen 7“ color.(1)
- Single/single, single/three and three/single configurations.(1)
- External manual bypass.
- Temperature and humidity sensors.
- External display.
- Frequency converter function.
- Isolation transformer.
(1) Up to 60 kVA
Technical support and service
- Pre and post-sales advice.
- Telephone technical support.
- Preventative/corrective intervention.
- Maintenance contracts.
- SICRES remote maintenance contracts.
- Training courses.
Software Viewpower HTML
- install_ViewPowerHTML_MAC_x86-64 - 108.82M Download
- installViewPower Windows - 103.59M Download
- installViewPower_Linux_i386.tar - 124.83M Download
- installViewPower_Linux_x86_64.tar - 116.65M Download
- installViewPowerhtml_Linux_text_i386.tar - 122.16M Download
- installViewPowerHTML_Linux_text_x86_64.tar - 119.07M Download
- VPVMShutdownWizard_3_5_and_4_1.tar - 4.28K Download
- VPVMShutdownWizard_onlyForESXi_5_0.tar - 4.59K Download
Software Viewpower Mini
- ViewPowerHTML5 user manual-20200102 en
UPS managing and monitoring in a heterogeneous IT networks, where different platforms coexist, becomes almos impossible, because the less common operating systems on the market do not have that such software.The RCCMD is an application that allows the simultaneous and secure shutdown of the 95% of existing platforms. Like the most comprehensive monitoring software, the RCCMD can send messages or commands to different clients of the network.
UNMS II Software
For those networks which have more than one UPS to feed it and it requires a concentration monitoring from a single command post, UNMS II software (UPS Network Managament System) is the ideal solution. UNMS II allows managing multiple installations of all those units that have an Ethernet adapter SNMP / Web Adapter and / or sensors. UNMS II packages are available in 9, 25, 50 or 150 licenses.
Monitoring, managing and alarm system for lead-acid batteries. Ensures the full operation of the battery system, preventing unexpected or unnoticed failures caused by defective batteries. System Components: WebManager, battery modules, associated bus
Ethernet/SNMP Web Adapter
SNMP adapter to integrate the equipment in a IT network by using an IP address. It includes adapter, CD with programming software, configuration cable, MIB (Management Information Base) and user manual. Available in card or box formats.
Temperature and humudity sensor
Probe to measure the magnitude of the battery ambient temperature and humidity of the equipment
For backup requirements greater than standard, one or several battery modules connected to the UPS can be installed.
Protection rating IP21
Enclosure with IP21 protection rating in accordance with standard IEC 60529 Degrees of Protection.
Backfeed protection provides additional protection to the input in the event that the bypass thyristors suffer a short circuit. Use of the internal backfeed contactor in the bypass line provides security in fault situations occurring in the static bypass line and prevents power from rising in the input.
Cable for parallel installations
Communications cable for simple or redundant parallel installations.
Separate bypass line
For facilities with dual power supply, enabling the separation of inverter and bypass line power supplies.
Input/output voltage configurations
Consult us for possible single/single-phase, three/single-phase and single/three-phase input/output configurations.
External manual bypass
External Manual Bypass to make maintenance tasks, by isolating the equipment electrically. Bypass type make Before break
Autotranformer for other voltages
It used to adapt the equipment to other different nominal voltages 3x380 / 400/415 + N V.
Electrical device that provides galvanic isolation between input and output, and adjust tension.
Remote panel shows the status of the UPS, in real time, by means of a touch screen, through the RS485 communication port.